The Kalashnikov Group is the largest Russian manufacturing company that produces assault and sniper rifles, guided artillery projectiles and a wide range of precision weapons. The major part of the civilian products includes hunting shotguns, sporting rifles, various machines and tools.The Kalashnikov Group is the flagship of the Russian small arms manufacturing sector, producing about 95% of all small arms in Russia and supplying to more than 27 countries around the world.The Kalashnikov Group contains three brands: “Kalashnikov” (combat and civilian weapons)”, “Baikal” (hunting and civilian guns), and “Izhmash” (sporting rifles), also the Group is developing new business lines that include remote weapon stations, unmanned aerial vehicles and multi-functional special-purpose boats.In the Russian military-industrial complex system, Kalashnikov relates to the “Conventional Arms Industry”. The State Corporation “Rostec” holds 51% of the shares of the Group, and private investors own the remaining 49%.The Kalashnikov Group is focused on developing the following product lines:- military weapons (including its disposal), service and civilian small arms;- high-precision ammunition for the artillery armament;- technological tools to provide operation and repair of the missile artillery and armored force vehicles armament (including means of technical maintenance and repair);- aviation armament and guided missiles;- machines, high-quality tools and workpieces;The Group’s list of the prospective development lines includes:- remote weapon stations;- unmanned aerial vehicles;- multi-functional special-purpose boats.Kalashnikov is implementing a development strategy to 2020 which clearly delineates the major priorities, such as manufacturing a wider range of competitive products, increasing overall production process efficiency, building a management structure and creating a comfortable working environment for all the employees.